Air Mattress Description
For a sleeping surface dedicated to a balance of comfort and durability, the Intex Comfort Plush Airbed is the ultimate selection. Made with Dura-Beam construction, the beams are made with high-strength polyester fibers rather than traditional vinyl fibers. These beams are eco-friendly, with stronger fibers and lighter beams than a traditional airbed. With an improved design, the material is meant to hold its shape over time, avoiding problems with stretching and sagging. For extra comfort and convenience, the bed is topped with a soft flocking. This flocking holds sheets in place throughout the night. To ensure that the bed is absolutely stable, it's surrounded with an extra air chamber. The built-in electric pump quickly inflates and deflates the air mattress in about 3 minutes.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Model Number: 67769E
- Model: Comfort Plush
- Queen Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 13" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness.
- Dura-Beam Construction: This air mattress has beams constructed with high-strength polyester fiber.
- 13 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. Give them the comfort and feel of sleeping in a real bed with this raised air bed that gives you or your guests the feeling of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated; easily store the electrical cord beside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Two-Way Pump: Inflate and deflate this air mattress simply by turning the knob
- Inflation Time: Approximately 3 minutes
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38mm) vinyl bottom
- Warranty: 30 days
- Color: Light gray top, sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, instructions, repair patch
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $9.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.