Air Mattress Description
The Intex Queen Raised Deluxe Pillow Rest Air Mattress from Intex features an outer perimeter frame to stabilize the mattress for optimal firmness. An integrated pillow adds support to prevent neck strain during the night. Optimize your sleep with the comfortable, pillow-top bed surface. The 19-inch height helps you feel like you are sleeping on a regular box spring and mattress. This air bed is roomy enough for two measuring at 62 inches wide by 80 inches in length. Also, you can use queen size standard sheets, which are easily kept in place by the flocking. The integrated two-way, plug-in pump facilitates quick set-up and easy automatic deflation. Much more restful than a cramped sofa, the Intex Queen Raised Deluxe Pillow Rest Air Mattress provides a cushioned accommodation for family members or overnight guests.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67737E
- Model: Deluxe Pillow Rest Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 62" wide x 80" long x 19" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 19 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Give your guests the feeling of sleeping on a box spring and mattress with the 19 inch height
- Designed for Fitted Sheets: The side indentation and flocked top grip fitted sheets tight and doesn't allow them to slide around
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you will be ready for bed in minutes. Plus, once your airbed is fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it
- Two-Way Pump: Turn the knob to inflate or deflate the mattress with the built-in pump
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 3.5 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Light gray top, navy blue sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.