Air Mattress Description
The Intex Twin Deluxe Pillow Rest Air Mattress is a compact mattress that is still roomy enough for a great night's sleep. The outer perimeter of the mattress gives greater stability and the slightly raised rim safeguards a sleeper from inadvertently rolling off. The contrasting pillow top surface features soft velvety flocking that adds comfort while holding linens smoothly in place. The Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest twin air mattress has built-in head support for restful sleep. With a height of 19 inches, the mattress feels more like a real box spring and mattress. The integrated, two-way pump allows you to inflate and deflate the mattress. Set up and deflation takes mere minutes when you plug in the automatic pump, so clearing some floor space for other uses is never a problem. The 39 by 75-inch Twin Deluxe Pillow Rest inflatable air mattress weighs just 13 pounds and comes with a carrying case, so even your traveling teenager can easily tote it everywhere.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67731E
- Model: Deluxe Pillow Rest Air Mattress
- Twin Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 39" Wide x 75" Long x 19" Tall. Dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 19 Inch Raised Air Bed: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. With the 19 inch Deluxe Pillow Rest air mattress you'll give your guests the feeling and comfort of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Designed for Fitted Sheets: The side indentation and flocked top grip fitted sheets tight and doesn't allow them to slide around
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Pump Inflates and Deflates Air Bed: This two-way air bed pump makes inflating or deflating this air mattress a breeze. To set up the airbed simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until its to your desired firmness. Then when its time to put your bed away simply turn the knob to deflate, switch the pump on and let the pump suck out all of the air for you. This two-way air bed pump makes rolling up your air bed for storage much easier
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Airbed Sheets: Standard twin fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 2 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Light gray top, navy blue sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13 Lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $13.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.