Air Mattress Description
Not only does this model come in twin and queen sizes, but Intex offers this air mattress in a full size as well. This air bed accommodates one or two sleepers, making it a versatile solution at 54 inches wide and 75 inches long. It also is raised to a height of 13 inches, making it easy for you to get in and out of bed. You can also add standard full size sheets to this air mattress making your bed feel fresh and comfortable. In addition to what you can add, the air bed's construction is unique. The Dura-Beam technology allows the surface to flex as you move. The interior construction has a contoured support system, so you feel supported through the whole night. Getting this bed set-up is a cinch with the built-in, two-way pump. Easily inflate or deflate the air bed and adjust the firmness level to your preference. After use, store the air bed in the handy travel bag for even greater portability.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67767E
- Model: Comfort Plush
- Full Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 54" wide x 75" long x 13" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness.
- 13 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. Give them the comfort and feel of sleeping in a real bed with this raised air bed that gives you or your guests the feeling of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Built-In Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus, once your air bed is fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord beside the pump to avoid tripping on it
- Two-Way Pump: Simply turn the knob to either inflate or deflate the mattress
- Inflation Time: 3 minutes
- Materials: 21.2 gauge (0.53mm) flocked top, 15 gauge (0.38mm) vinyl sides and bottom
- Warranty: 30 days
- Color: Light gray top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, repair patch, instructions, travel bag
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $13.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.