Air Mattress Description
Get in and out of bed with ease on the Fox Airbeds Blue Raised Queen Air Mattress. At 23" tall, it's similar to a box spring and mattress. You even can add standard queen size sheets to make it seem like you never left home. To set up the air mattress, use the tethered remote to inflate. The powerful hi-output, built-in pump inflates the mattress in mere minutes. Once inflated, you can adjust the firmness level by using the tethered remote to get your optimal comfort level without leaving the bed. The air mattress has 60% thicker vinyl to prevent punctures, so it can withstand even the toughest use. This also means the air mattress has a higher weight capacity at 760 lb compared to the regular 600 lb for a queen air mattress. This air mattress is perfect for having guests over or having fun on family movie night.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Fox Airbeds
- Model Number: 90102
- Model: Blue Raised Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: 57" Wide x 80" Long x 23" Tall
- 23 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. Give them the comfort and feel of sleeping in a real bed
- Puncture Resistant: This air mattress features vinyl sides and bottoms 60% thicker than most typical air beds; making this air mattress one of the most puncture resistant inflatable beds on the market
- Built-In Air Bed Pump with Remote: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready in minutes. Plus with the tethered remote control you will be able to conveniently adjust your air bed's firmness while lying in bed.
- 90 Day Warranty: Rest easy knowing you're covered with Fox Airbeds' 90 day warranty
- Inflation Time: Under 2 minutes
- Material: 30 gauge (0.66mm) flocked top and 25 gauge (0.56mm) sides, bottom and beams
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump with remote
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $12.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.