Description of Intex 16 inch Premium Comfort Queen Airbed with Built-in Pump
Invite guests to stay with you anytime with the Intex 16 inch Premium Comfort Queen Airbed with Built-in Pump. Designed with thousands of polyester fibers, your air mattress is guaranteed to retain its strength over time. These fibers are built-to-last and they won't stretch over time like other air mattresses can. The 16 inch height keeps your guests off the floor and sleeping in comfort. Not only is it easy to get off the mattress, but the queen-sized dimensions support standard size sheets. Covered in soft flocking, this keeps your sheets in place. Guests can adjust the firmness level with the built-in pump. The two-way pump inflates and deflates the air mattress for easy use. After you're done using the air mattress it stows compactly in the included travel bag.
Specs of Intex Intex 16 inch Premium Comfort Queen Airbed with Built-in Pump
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 64403E
- Model:Premium Comfort
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 16" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Dura-Beam Construction: The high-strength fibers don't stretch over time
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and be ready for bed in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Simply turn the knob to inflate or deflate the bed
- Raised Air Mattress: Give your guests the feel of sleeping in a real bed with this 16 inch raised air mattress
- Material: 22.4 gauge (0.56 mm) flocked top and sides with 16 gauge (0.40 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 3.5 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Tan top, dark gray bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs
- Easy To Transport
- Storage Excellan
Comments about Intex 16 inch Premium Comfort Queen Airbed with Built-in Pump:
This is a great product I travel a lot and keep mine in the back of my SUV it inflates and deflate quickly, comfortable sleep.. the only thing is that you may have to inflate it once a day if you are going to use it for more than one night. I would recommend this bed I have the queen and be sure to get the fitted sheets
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.