Description of Intex 20 inch Premium Comfort Queen Airbed with Built-in Pump
Your guests will love sleeping on the Intex 20 inch Premium Comfort Airbed. Constructed with Intex's new Dura-Beam technology, the high-strength, polyester fibers increase the life of the air mattress for years to come. These thousands of fibers are built tough, so they won't stretch as other air mattresses can over time. The built-in, electric pump works to inflate and deflate the air mattress so you don't have to. Simply switch the dial and inflate the mattress to your desired comfort level. The indented sides and soft flocking hold standard sheets firmly in place. This air mattress is ideal for those who long for restful, comfortable sleep.
Specs of Intex 20 inch Premium Comfort Queen Airbed with Built-in Pump
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 64407E
- Model:Premium Comfort
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 20" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Dura-Beam Construction: The high-strength fibers don't stretch over time
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and be ready for bed in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Simply turn the knob to inflate or deflate the bed
- Raised Air Mattress: Give your guests the feel of sleeping in a real bed with this 20 inch raised air mattress
- Material: 22.4 gauge (0.56 mm) flocked top and sides with 16 gauge (0.40 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Tan top, dark gray bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.