Sleeping Bag Intex Air Mattress with Air Bed Pump 66997E Twin Inflatable Airbed
Your family and friends will sleep tight in this all-in-one twin inflatable airbed that incorporates a heavenly air mattress with the quilted warmth of a sleeping bag for a cozy, comfortable night's rest. The sleeping bag is detachable, doubling utility and value, and the Intex Sleeping Bag Twin Air Mattress includes a built-in automatic pump for convenient, virtually instant set-up. The twin inflatable air bed is ideally sized for spur of the moment sleepovers or take-along treks where space is limited but comfort is more than welcome. Parents can set up the Sleeping Bag Twin Air Mattress in the nursery to snatch some sleep between feedings, or anywhere they need instant guest space. The Sleeping Bag Twin Air Mattress is a natural at patio camp-outs, and just right for a night at Grandma's. The automatic built-in air bed pump eliminates hassles and the securely attached sleeping bag makes this twin inflatable airbed completely self-contained and ultimately convenient. When it is time to pack up, the automatic pump deflation feature makes the process as easy as rolling up a sleeping bag. Measuring 36 inches wide by 76 inches long, the Sleeping Bag Twin Air Mattress is a great fit anywhere, anytime.
Intex Twin Sleeping Bag Inflatable Air Mattress 66997 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66997E
- Model: Sleeping Bag Air Mattress
- Twin Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 36" Wide x 76" Long x 10" Tall. Dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Sleeping Bag Included: Perfect all-in-one solution. Sleeping bag securely attaches to the airbed to prevent any sliding around
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Pump Inflates and Deflates Air Bed: This two-way air bed pump makes inflating or deflating this air mattress a breeze. To set up the airbed simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until its to your desired firmness. Then when its time to put your bed away simply turn the knob to deflate, switch the pump on and let the pump suck out all of the air for you. This two-way air bed pump makes rolling up your air bed for storage much easier
- Material: 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl
- Inflation Time: Approximately 1 minute
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Gray sleeping bag with a light blue liner and a dark blue air bed
- Air Bed Includes: Sleeping bag, built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15 Lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $8.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.