Air Mattress Description
Get the Intex Queen Classic Downy Air Mattress and Pump for supreme comfort. Included with the purchase of the bed there are two inflatable pillows and external pump. These included items make your purchase a great value at a low price. You will sleep restfully on the wave beam construction creates a uniform surface for extra support. Designed to accommodate standard sheets, the plush flocking keeps sheets in place throughout the night. Both the pillows and the surface are waterproof making it an ideal choice for any camping scenario. Get the most for your dollar with the Intex Queen Classic Downy Air Mattress and Pump.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 68765E
- Model: Classic Downy Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 8.75" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Free Pillows: This Classic Downy air mattress set includes two portable inflatable pillows
- Quick-Fill Hand Pump: The Intex Quick-Fill hand pump quickly inflates this air mattress or any other inflatable items you might have
- Easy Storage: Folds compactly for easy storage
- Material: 20.8 gauge (0.52 mm) flocked top with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl sides and bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top grip sheets tight
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Navy blue top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Two pillows, Quick-Fill Hand pump, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
- Deflates Easily
Comments about Intex Queen Classic Downy Air Mattress and Pump :
its lightweight enough to backpack with.I like the inprovement in the valve design!This was a replacement due to leaks at valve.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $8.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.