Comfort Frame Intex Air Mattress with Air Bed Pump 66971E Queen Inflatable Airbed
The Intex Comfort Frame queen air bed is a two-in-one solution that doubles the value of this incomparable air bed model. Designed as both a portable guest bed and a permanent replacement for more traditional furnishings, the Intex Comfort Frame queen air mattress is the most versatile Intex product to date. Engineered as an air-cushioned frame with a padded headboard and a removable, inner queen air bed mattress, the Comfort Frame bed reflects more than any other model a traditional mattress and box spring profile. The unique design lets you tuck in standard-sized queen sheets around the inner air mattress, and the distinctive, signature Velvetaire-flocked surface from Intex holds bed linens smoothly in place. This airbed is the perfect solution for college dorm rooms, space-challenged apartments, and anywhere that portability and comfort is an asset. The removable inner queen size air mattress makes accommodating guests easier than ever before, since no one has to give up a comfortable night's rest. The inner mattress acts as a roomy, luxuriously comfortable trundle bed while the cushioned comfort frame provides a second, equally luxurious accommodation. The versatile Intex Comfort Frame queen air bed mattress is the ultimate in affordable sleep solutions!
Intex Queen Comfort Frame Inflatable Air Mattress 66971 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66971E
- Model: Comfort Frame Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 71" Wide x 95" Long x 22" Tall (Height measured from top of headrest; 15.5 inch raised sleeping surface) Dimensions may vary up to three inches depending on firmness
- Two Beds In One: This versatile raised air mattress has an inner mattress that can be pulled out when you have more guests to make two separate queen air beds
- Extra Roomy Sleeping Surface: Enjoy the roomy comfort of this queen size air bed that is closer to king air mattress dimensions that a queen
- Sheets Tuck In: This air beds unique construction lets you tuck sheets around the inner mattress to hold sheets firmly like a regular box spring and mattress
- 15.5 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. Give them the comfort and feel of sleeping in a real bed with this raised air bed that gives you or your guests the feeling of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Hand-Held Electric Air Bed Pump: This electric pump plugs easily into any home outlet and quickly inflates this air mattress. Plus this external pump can also be used to blow up any other inflatable items you might have.
- Inflation Time: Approximately 1.5 minutes for inner mattress and 3.5 minutes for outer frame
- Coil and I-Beam Construction: The inner air mattress frame is constructed with coil beams for maximum comfort and the outer frame consists of I-beams for a stable base and tubular chambers on the sides for firmness and support
- Material: 26.4 gauge (0.66 mm) super soft Velvetaire flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Airbed Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Sheets tuck in to hold like a box spring and mattress
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Dark blue top, sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: 2 air beds, hand-held AC pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 36 Lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $12.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.