Air Mattress Description
You will sleep well on the Intex Comfort Frame Queen Air Mattress. This bed's horizontal air chamber construction enhances its comfort and stability. Bed sheets tuck easily and securely around the inner mattress which then slips into the inflated frame. The frame provides more support for the bed, adding a higher level of comfort and firmness. This bed can easily be converted into two separate beds by removing the inner mattress: the frame becomes one bed, and the inner mattress becomes another. Topped with soft Velvetaire flocking and a unique pillowed headboard for added luxury, this is a premium version of two beds in one.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66971E
- Model: Comfort Frame Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 76" wide x 95" long x 30" tall (height measured from top of headrest, 16.5" raised sleeping surface. Dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness)
- Two Beds in One: This versatile raised air mattress has an inner mattress that can be pulled out when you have more guests to make two separate queen air beds
- Extra Roomy Sleeping Surface: Enjoy the comfort of this queen size air bed that is closer to king air mattress in its dimensions
- Sheets Tuck In: This air bed's unique construction lets you tuck sheets around the inner mattress to hold sheets firmly like a regular box spring and mattress
- 15.5 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Give your guests the feel of sleeping in a real bed with this 15.5 inch raised air mattress
- Hand-Held Electric Pump: This electric pump plugs easily into any home outlet and quickly inflates this air mattress and other inflatables
- Inflation Time: Approximately 1.5 minutes for inner mattress and 3.5 minutes for outer frame
- Coil and I-Beam Construction: The inner air mattress frame is constructed with coil beams for maximum comfort and the outer frame consists of i-beams for a stable base and tubular chambers on the sides for firmness and support
- Material: 26.4 gauge (0.66 mm) Velvetaire flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Sheets tuck in to hold like a box spring and mattress
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Gray top, dark gray sides and bottom
- Includes: 2 air beds, hand-held AC pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.