Description of Intex Comfort-Plush Elevated Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
Purchase the Intex Comfort-Plush Elevated in the queen size for a roomy sleep. Covered in soft flocking and built with side indentations, this design keeps sheets firmly in place. Your guests will sleep well on a firm surface. The Dura-Beam technology is made of thousands of high-strength fibers that won't wear out over time. You can spend your money wisely with an air mattress that will last for years. Horizontal air chambers offer your guests even firmness for an optimal night's sleep. To inflate the bed, just plug it in, turn the dial, and go. You can inflate it in 4 minutes and deflation is just as quick. The two-way pump does all the work for you. Once the air mattress is deflated, you can fold it compactly into the included travel bag.
Specs of Intex Comfort-Plush Elevated Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 64413E
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 18" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Dura-Beam Construction: The high-strength fibers don't stretch over time
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and be ready for bed in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Just turn the knob to inflate or deflate the bed
- Raised Air Mattress: Give your guests the feel of sleeping in a real bed with this 18 inch raised air mattress
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Light gray, dark gray bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.