Air Mattress Description
Introducing the Intex Comfort-Plush Elevated Twin Airbed with Built-in Pump. This air mattress is built with unique Dura-Beam technology. It's made with high-strength, polyester fibers that won't stretch over time resulting in an air mattress you can enjoy for years. In addition to the Dura-beam technology, the air mattress has horizontal air chambers that provide even support throughout the whole air mattress. Your guest can adjust the firmness level to his or her preference using the built-in, electric pump. Just plug it into the wall, switch the dial, and inflation is finished in 2.5 minutes. After a satisfying rest, deflation is achieved through the two-way pump. Once its deflated, put it away in the included travel bag.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 64411E
- Twin Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 39" wide x 75" long x 18" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Dura-Beam Construction: The high-strength fibers don't stretch over time
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and be ready for bed in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Just turn the knob to inflate or deflate the bed
- Raised Air Mattress: Give your guest the feel of sleeping in a real bed with this 18 inch raised air mattress
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard twin fitted sheets
- Inflation Time: Approximately 2.5 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Light gray top, dark gray bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $13.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.