Description of Intex Comfort-Plush High Rise Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
Built with patent pending Dura-Beam construction, the Intex Comfort-Plush High Rise Queen Air Mattress is a comfortable option to offer to your guests. The Dura-Beam construction is comprised of thousands of high-strength, polyester fibers. This unique construction prevents the air mattress from stretching out over time. Your guests will receive personalized support on a firm sleeping surface. You can adjust the firmness level just by switching the dial on the built-in pump. This two-way pump also deflates the air mattress resulting in less work for you. The raised height makes it easy to get in and out of bed. After a great night's sleep, the air mattress folds compactly into the included carry bag.
Specs of Intex Comfort-Plush High Rise Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 64417E
- Model:Comfort-Plush High Rise
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 22" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Dura-Beam Construction: The high-strength fibers don't stretch over time
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and be ready for bed in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Just turn the knob to inflate or deflate the bed
- Raised Air Mattress: Give your guests the feel of sleeping in a real bed with this 22 inch raised air mattress
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top, 22.4 gauge (0.56mm) sides with 16.8 gauge (0.42 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4.5 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Light gray, dark gray bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.