Air Mattress Description
The Intex Queen Downy Camping Air Mattress in the queen size is big enough to accommodate two sleepers. You can rest soundly on the comfortable flocked surface that also works to keep sheets from slipping around during the night. It's easy to maintain a uniform sleep surface with the wave beam construction. If you've forgotten a pump then no worries with the built-in manual foot pump. One of the unique features allows you to use a regular pump as an alternate choice.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66929E
- Model: Downy Camping Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 8.75" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Built-in Foot Pump: Unique built-in bellows foot pump for convenience - no separate pump needed. Just step down to inflate and the pump springs back automatically for the next cycle
- 2 in 1 Valve: For inflating with optional electric or manual pumps
- Easy Storage: Folds compactly for easy storage
- Material: 20.8 gauge (0.52 mm) flocked top with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl sides and bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Hunter green top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in foot pump, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $8.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.