Description of Intex Foam Top Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
The Intex Foam Top Queen Air Mattress is as comfortable as a box spring and mattress because of its unique foam top. You are not only more comfortable, but you're warmer as well. The foam top is a buffer between you and the cold air of the air mattress. Underneath the foam top, the bed is constructed with a double-layer beam to create a firm sleep surface. This durable bed is thicker than other air mattresses, so you can expect this bed to last. You can use the built-in electric pump to inflate in 4 minutes. The pump can also be used to deflate the air mattress in no time. Included is a storage bag for added convenience.
Specs of Intex Foam Top Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67953E
- Model:Foam Top Bed
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 20" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Dura-Beam Construction: The high-strength fibers don't stretch over time
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and be ready for bed in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Just turn the knob to inflate or deflate the bed
- Raised Air Mattress: Give your guests the feel of sleeping in a real bed with this 20 inch raised air mattress
- Material: 26.4 gauge (0.66 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Light gray, dark gray bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 32 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $9.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.