Air Mattress Description
Get additional comfort with the Intex Queen Memory Foam Top Air Mattress. Topped with a memory foam, you and your guests will sleep in comfort. Not only does the memory foam make the bed more comfortable, but it is warmer since it acts as a barrier between you and the cold air in the mattress. The integrated, two-way pump allows you to adjust the firmness level to your preference. The soft, plush Velvetaire surface keeps sheets in place during the night. at 60 by 80 inches, it's roomy enough for two people. Simply plug in the mattress to inflate it quickly. After use, deflate it quickly with the pump as well for easy take down.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67955E
- Model: Memory Foam Top Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" Wide x 80" Long x 20" Tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Memory Foam Top: Provides extra warmth and comfort to make this one of Intex's most comfortable air beds
- 20 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Give your guest the feel of sleeping on a box spring and mattress with the 20 inch height
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug the mattress into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Once it's fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord inside the pump
- Two-Way Pump: At the turn of a knob you can inflate or deflate the air mattress
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Material: 26.4 gauge (0.66 mm) Velvetaire flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Warranty: 30 day Airbeds4less warranty
- Color: Khaki top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 31 lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $12.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.