Pillow Rest Mid-Rise Intex Air Mattress and Pump 67747E Queen Inflatable Airbed
Roll and go with your Intex Pillow Rest Mid-Rise queen airbed mattress. Designed with all the luxury features of more expensive, high-rise air mattresses, the mid-rise queen inflatable airbed is lightweight and built to travel. Weighing in at nearly half the heft of many queen air mattresses, the 16-pound Pillow Rest mid-rise airbed with included travel bag is a breeze to bring along wherever the wind blows you. Despite its lightweight profile, this queen inflatable airbed features durable, top quality construction. With a weight capacity of 600 pounds and a roomy 60 inches wide by 80 inches in length, the Pillow Rest Mid-Rise queen airbed mattress more than measures up to any high-rise air mattress in its size class. With special features such as a built-in, automatic pump for fast set-up, and a flocked surface that keeps bed linens smoothly in place, the Intex mid-rise mattress is your top choice for affordable, portable comfort. A superior set-up for overnight guests, the Pillow Rest Mid-Rise queen airbed mattress is a simple solution to limited space. Treat your guests to the ultimate comfort of the Pillow Rest Mid-Rise queen airbed mattress, or take along a luxurious night's sleep on your next overnight adventure!
Intex Queen Pillow Rest Mid-Rise Inflatable Air Mattress 67747 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67747E
- Model: Pillow Rest Mid-Rise Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" Wide x 80" Long x 15" Tall. Dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 15 Inch Raised Air Bed: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. With the 15 inch Pillow Rest Mid-Rise air mattress you'll give your guests the feeling and comfort of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Designed for Fitted Sheets: The side indentation and flocked top grip fitted sheets tight and doesn't allow them to slide around
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Pump Inflates and Deflates Air Bed: This two-way air bed pump makes inflating or deflating this air mattress a breeze. To set up the airbed simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until its to your desired firmness. Then when its time to put your bed away simply turn the knob to deflate, switch the pump on and let the pump suck out all of the air for you. This two-way air bed pump makes rolling up your air bed for storage much easier
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Airbed Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 3 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Khaki top, sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16 Lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.