Air Mattress Description
Camp out in comfort or maximize luxury in limited space with the Intex Pillow Rest Queen Classic Air Mattress. Light enough at just 13 pounds to carry and compact enough to store almost anywhere, this inflatable airbed facilitates rejuvenating sleep. The integrated pillow provides a comfortable cushion, so there is no need to pack pillows. Simply plug in the integrated pump to inflate in about 2 minutes. Add standard queen linens or sleeping bags. The flocked mattress will grip them smoothly in place. It's easy to accommodate two people with the bed's 600 pound weight capacity. Since it measures 60 inches wide by 80 inches long, it's a roomy surface that is raised off the ground 12 inches. Customizable with the turn of a dial, this airbed is always just right for restful comfort. Quick and easy to deflate with the automatic pump, the queen air mattress rolls up and out of the way when you need the floor space.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66777E
- Model: Pillow Rest Classic Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 12" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Built-in Pillow: Airbed includes a built-in pillow that provides additional comfort
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Adjust the knob to either inflate or deflate the pump
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 2 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Navy blue top, sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $9.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.