Pillow Rest Classic Intex Air Mattress and Pump 66775E Twin Inflatable Airbed
The Pillow Rest Classic Airbed and built-in pump is perfect for house guests, dorm rooms, and even on a camping trip! Its light, convenient, and for those who need a pillow but lack the space to carry one, this luxurious flocked bed is the answer. The waterproof and stain resistant surface makes it easy to keep clean while providing the soft comfort of home.
Intex Pillow Rest Classic Twin Inflatable Air Mattress 66775 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66775E
- Model: Pillow Rest Classic Air Mattress
- Twin Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 39" Wide x 75" Long x 12" Tall. Dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Built-In Pillow: Airbed includes a built-in pillow that provides bed like comfort
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Pump Inflates and Deflates Air Bed: This two-way air bed pump makes inflating or deflating this air mattress a breeze. To set up the airbed simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until its to your desired firmness. Then when its time to put your bed away simply turn the knob to deflate, switch the pump on and let the pump suck out all of the air for you. This two-way air bed pump makes rolling up your air bed for storage much easier
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Airbed Sheets: Standard twin fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 1 minute
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Navy blue top, sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 9 Lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $9.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.