Air Mattress Description
Indulge in the Intex Queen Pillow Rest Air Mattress for a deep, restful sleep. This mattress is approximately 18.5 inches high and features the look of a regular mattress and box spring set. You can secure standard queen size sheets in the grooved sides. The integrated pillow lets your guests read or watch videos in comfort and provides added neck support. The pillow-top features velvet-like flocking that elevates the level of luxury while ensuring that bed linens stay in place during the night. This best-selling air mattress inflates in just 4 minutes when you plug in the integrated pump. Simply reverse the control to deflate automatically for easy roll-up and compact storage in the included travel bag. Measuring 62 inches wide by 80 inches long, this queen inflatable airbed is your solution for upscale hospitality in limited space.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67701E
- Model: Pillow Rest Raised Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 62" wide x 80" long x 18.5" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 18.5 Inch Raised Air Bed: With the 18.5 inch height you will give your guests the feeling of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Designed for Fitted Sheets: The side indentation and flocked top prevents sheets from sliding around
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Two-Way Pump: Using the two-way pump, easily inflate and deflate the mattress
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Airbed Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Navy blue top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.