Air Mattress Description
This popular twin air mattress creates a retreat from a stiff roll away bed or hide-a-bed couch. Sturdy construction and luxury designer features make this air mattress a best-seller. More comfortable than the living room sofa, the Intex Raised Twin Pillow Rest Air Mattress fits just about anywhere. Strong enough to securely accommodate up to 300 pounds of weight, the bed raises its occupant 18.5 inches above the ground. The integrated, two-way pump allows you to customize the firmness as needed. Stow the cord safely away at night inside the pump to prevent mishaps in the dark. Plush, velvet-soft surface flocking works with the specially engineered side channels to grip your standard twin bedding firmly in place.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67705E
- Model: Pillow Rest Raised Air Mattress
- Twin Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 39" wide x 75" long x 18.5" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 18.5 Inch Raised Air Bed: Get your guests off the floor with the 18.5 inch raised air mattress
- Designed for Fitted Sheets: The side indentation and flocked top grip fitted sheets tight and keeps them from sliding around
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until it's to your desired firmness. Switch it to deflate it quickly
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard twin fitted or flat sheets
- Inflation Time: Approximately 2.5 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Navy blue top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $13.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.