Air Mattress Description
Leading edge technology makes this air mattress a masterpiece of supportive comfort for a supreme sleep. The stacked, 19 inch tall height makes the bed feel like a conventional box spring and mattress set. Separate air springs and cushioning sections mean making the bed with standard queen size sheets is quick and easy. Additionally the plush, flocked surface holds bedding in place throughout the night. All you have to do to inflate is plug in the integrated, two-way pump and turn the dial. You can use this same dial to deflate the air mattress with ease. During use your guests can adjust the firmness, even in the dark, with conveniently located controls. At 60 inches by 80 inches long, the Intex Raised Queen Comfort Air Mattress makes a restful nest for two. The tough construction accommodates a 600 pound capacity. Now when guests call on short notice, you can treat them to a night of comfort with minimal effort and cost.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66709E
- Model: Comfort Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 19" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Sheets Tuck In: Designed for fitted sheets, this air bed lets you tuck sheets between the top and bottom sections
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug it into an outlet to inflate the mattress in minutes
- Two-Way Pump: Simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until its to your desired firmness. Switch it to deflate it quickly
- 19 Inch Raised Air Bed: Get your guests off the floor with this 19 inch raised air mattress
- Double-Layered I-Beam Construction: This Dual chamber air mattress features two independent chambers connected by four air-flow ports. These separate top and bottom air mattresses allow sheets to tuck in between them and ensure stability and sleeping comfort
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 3 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Khaki top, sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.