Air Mattress Description
This air mattress features a higher, 22 inch height to make getting in and out of bed simpler. Built with a dual construction design, it mirrors the traditional box spring and mattress. Designed to accommodate standard queen size sheets, the Intex Raised Queen Downy Air Mattress is grooved all around to grip them tightly. The pillow top creates a luxuriously soft top that your guests will absolutely love. Dual chamber construction adds stability and the support they need to wake refreshed. The tallest of the Intex line, it also features a velvety flocked top that holds linens firmly in place. You can set the queen air mattress up in moments with the built-in, two way pump that inflates and deflates effortlessly with simply the turn of the dial. After your guests have left, you can fold up the bed for compact and easy storage.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66717E
- Model: Raised Downy Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: 60" wide x 80" long x 22" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Intex's Tallest Raised Air Mattress: At 22 inches, you'll give your guests the feeling of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Designed for Fitted Sheets: The side indentation and flocked top grips fitted sheets tightly and doesn't allow them to slide around
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you will be ready for bed in minutes. Plus, once it's fully inflated, you can easily store the electrical cord inside the pump
- Two-Way Pump: Simply turn the knob to inflate and deflate the mattress with the built-in pump
- Double-Layered I-Beam Construction: The lower chamber functions as the box spring, providing extra firmness and support. The dual chamber is connected by four air-flow ports.
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 5 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Navy Blue
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $9.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.