Air Mattress DescriptionThe Intex Twin Raised Plush Air Mattress offers the same comfort, convenience, and great look of the original Ultra Plush bed but with vinyl sides and at a lower price. Take along this lightweight mattress in its included travel bag when you are on the road. The two-way pump deflates the air mattress automatically in minutes, removing air with just a convenient turn of a knob. Roll it up, stow it, and the Intex Twin Raised Plush Air Mattress is ready whenever, and wherever, you need it.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67905E
- Model: Plush Air Mattress
- Twin Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 39" wide x 75" long x 18" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug the mattress into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Once it's fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord inside the pump
- Two-Way Pump At the turn of a knob you can inflate or deflate the air mattress
- 18 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Give your guest the feel of sleeping on a box spring and mattress with the 18 inch height
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard twin fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
- Primary Bed
Comments about Intex Twin Raised Plush Air Mattress with Built-in Pump:
My husband uses this as his primary mattress and loves it. He has no trouble with back pain or tossing and turning to get comfortable.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.