Air Mattress DescriptionThe Intex Twin Ultra Plush Air Mattress features patented S-beam construction for unsurpassed stability and comfort. Welcome your guests with the promise of a supremely restful sleep. The two-way, integrated air pump puts your guests in control, allowing them to customize the firmness level. Sized for standard twin sheets, the plush outer surface grips linens in place all night long. More comfortable than a sofa or sleeping bag, this Intex bed accommodates anybody in comfort at low economical cost. If you're on the road port it in the included travel bag. Roll it up, stow it, and the Intex Twin Ultra-Plush air mattress is ready whenever, and wherever, you need it.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67951E
- Model: Ultra Plush Air Mattress
- Twin Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 39" wide x 75" long x 18" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Ultra Plush Top: Patented S-beams provide a uniquely stable and comfortable nights sleep
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug the mattress into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Once it's fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord inside the pump
- Two-Way Pump: At the turn of a knob you can inflate or deflate the air mattress
- 18 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Give your guest the feel of sleeping on a box spring and mattress with the 18 inch height
- Double-Layered S-Beam Construction: This dual chamber air mattress features the patented S-Beam construction on both the bottom and top chamber to provide a generous amount of comfort and stability
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Sheets: Standard twin fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Dark gray top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $13.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.