Supreme Air-Flow Intex Air Mattress with Air Bed Pump 66961E Queen Inflatable Airbed
A unique dual-chamber design gives this top of the line Intex Queen Supreme Air-Flow Air Mattress a sturdy, comfortable sleep surface. Standard queen-size sheets fit perfectly and stay in place, thanks to the Velevetaire flocked surface. Engineered with an interconnected network of I-beam air pocket, air is distributed evenly for a remarkably smooth sleep experience. The bed requires only a modest amount of floor space and sets up in moments. Measuring 60 inches by 80 inches, the queen mattress rises 20 inches off the floor, reflecting the look of a standard mattress and box spring set. More comfortable than the sofa and roomy enough for two, the Supreme Air-Flow allows you to settle your guests at home easily. The affordable cost lets you accommodate your guests without breaking the bank.
Intex Queen Supreme Air-Flow Inflatable Air Mattress 66961 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66961E
- Model: Supreme Air-Flow Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 20" tall - dimensions may vary up to three inches depending on firmness
- Pillow-Top Construction: This air mattress is constructed with a top and side layer of inter-connected air pockets that cause the air to flow smoothly across the sleeping surface for unbelievable comfort and stability
- 20 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Give your guests the feel of sleeping in a real bed with this 20 inch raised air mattress
- Sheets Tuck In: Designed for fitted sheets, this air bed lets you tuck sheets between the top and bottom mattress
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and be ready for bed in minutes. Plus, once your airbed is fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Two-Way Pump: Simply turn the knob to inflate or deflate the bed
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Material: 26.4 gauge (0.66 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Coil / I-Beam Hybrid Construction: The Dual chamber air mattress construction consists of a bottom chamber built with i-beams to provide box spring type support and a top chamber with coil beams for maximum comfort
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Light gray top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 37 lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.