Supreme Air-Flow Intex Air Mattress with Air Bed Pump 66963E Twin Inflatable Airbed
A top of the line bed, the Intex Twin Supreme Air-Flow Air Mattress provides supreme comfort where space is tight without stretching your budget. Designed with Intex's unique network of integrated air pockets, air flow is distributed smoothly throughout the mattress. The Intex Supreme Air-Flow incorporates dual-chamber construction that mirrors the look of a traditional mattress and box spring set. The lower chamber features i-beam, air-filled channels that provide a stable base. The upper chamber allows your guest to adjust according to personal preference for a great night's sleep. Set-up is straightforward. Just plug in the integrated pump, and inflates the mattress in minutes. Tuck your standard twin-sized sheets as you would around any mattress, and the plush surface holds them firmly in place. Store the power cord inside the specially-designed pump to safeguard your guest from tripping in the dark. In the morning, simply set the pump to automatically deflate. Truly, this is one of the best twin sized air mattress online.
Intex Twin Supreme Air-Flow Inflatable Air Mattress 66963 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 66963E
- Model: Supreme Air-Flow Air Mattress
- Twin Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 39" wide x 75" long x 20" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- Pillow-Top Construction: This air mattress is constructed with a top and side layer of inter-connected air pockets that cause the air to flow smoothly across the sleeping surface for unbelievable comfort and stability
- 20 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. Give them the comfort and feel of sleeping in a real bed with this raised air bed that gives you or your guests the feeling of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Sheets Tuck In: Designed for fitted sheets, this air bed lets you tuck sheets between the top and bottom mattress just like you would with a regular box spring and mattress
- Built-in Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus, once your airbed is fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Two-Way Pump: Simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until it's to your desired firmness. Switch it to deflate it quickly
- Inflation Time: Approximately 2.5 minutes
- Material: 26.4 gauge (0.66 mm) Velvetaire flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Coil / I-Beam Hybrid Construction: The dual chamber air mattress construction consists of a bottom chamber built with i-beams to provide box spring type support and a top chamber with coil beams for maximum comfort
- Recommended Sheets: Standard twin fitted sheets, sheets tuck in like a box spring and mattress
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Light gray top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs
To ensure your peace of mind this holiday season, we guarantee that all orders placed before 3pm EST on December 17th will arrive before Christmas.
After the 17th there are still many states that will receive products by Christmas. If you need to make sure your bed will arrive in time for the holidays, please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654 and they will be happy to provide you with your shipping options.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $13.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.