Pillow Rest Intex Air Mattress with Air Bed Pump 67713E Queen Inflatable Airbed
Indulge in the Intex Pillow Rest queen air mattress for deep, restful sleep. Overnight guests will look forward to turning in when they know that air-cushioned comfort awaits. This raised queen air bed is approximately 18.5 inches high and features the look of a mattress and box spring set, with grooved sides designed to secure standard queen-size sheets. The integrated pillow lets your guests read or watch videos in comfort, and provides added neck support for a restful, refreshing night. The pillow-top features velvet-like flocking that ramps up the level of luxury while ensuring that bed linens stay smoothly in place during the night. This best-selling Pillow Rest queen air mattress inflates in just 4 minutes when you plug in the integrated pump. Simply reverse the control to deflate the queen airbed automatically for easy roll-up and compact storage in the included travel bag. The designer navy blue of the Pillow Rest queen air mattress adds flair to the decor of any room, and requires only a small amount of floor space to accommodate two adults in roomy comfort. Measuring 62 inches wide by 80 inches long, this queen inflatable airbed is your solution for upscale hospitality in limited space.
Intex Queen Pillow Rest Inflatable Air Mattress 67713 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67713E
- Model: Pillow Rest Raised Air Mattress
- Queen Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 62" Wide x 80" Long x 18.5" Tall. Dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 18.5 Inch Raised Air Bed: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. With the 18.5 inch Pillow Rest Raised air mattress you'll give your guests the feeling and comfort of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Designed for Fitted Sheets: The side indentation and flocked top grip fitted sheets tight and doesn't allow them to slide around
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Pump Inflates and Deflates Air Bed: This two-way air bed pump makes inflating or deflating this air mattress a breeze. To set up the airbed simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until its to your desired firmness. Then when its time to put your bed away simply turn the knob to deflate, switch the pump on and let the pump suck out all of the air for you. This two-way air bed pump makes rolling up your air bed for storage much easier
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top and sides with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Airbed Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Periwinkle blue top and Sand colored sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 20 Lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $19.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.