Air Mattress Description
Don't worry about sheets falling off this raised bed. Designed with a rim between the top portion of the bed and the bottom, it's the perfect place for holding fitted sheets. Built with double-layered I-beams, this firm surface will make you feel like you are sleeping on a real mattress and box spring frame. This bed also comes with a built-in pump that does all the work so you don't have to. Treat your guests to a great night's sleep with this quality inflatable bed.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67727E
- Model: Queen Raised Comfort Air Bed
- Queen Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 60" wide x 80" long x 18" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 18 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Give them the comfort and feel of sleeping in a real bed
- Sheets Tuck In: Designed for fitted sheets. This air bed lets you tuck sheets between the top and bottom mattress just like you would with a regular box spring and mattress
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Two-Way Pump: Built-in pump inflates and deflates the air mattress with ease
- Inflation Time: Approximately 3.5 minutes
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53mm) waterproof flocked top and 15 gauge (0.38mm) sides, beams and bottom.
- I-Beam Construction: I-beam air chamber construction provides a sturdy base and a comfortable top layer
- Recommended Sheets: Standard queen fitted sheets. Sheets tuck in like a box spring and mattress
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Khaki top, sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208) 228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $14.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.