Air Mattress Description
This Twin XL size air mattress is durable and feels similar to sleeping on a box spring and mattress. You can easily inflate and deflate this air mattress with the powerful built-in pump. Attached is a tethered remote that makes it simple to adjust the firmness without you having to get out of bed. The pillow-top plush surface is soft and luxurious, perfect for the restful sleep you have been waiting for. The Fox Airbeds Twin XL High-Rise Air Mattress is 60% thicker than most air mattresses and is built to withstand even the toughest of use.
Air Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer: Fox Airbeds
- Model Number: 15100
- Model: Fox Airbeds Plush High-Rise Air Mattress
- Twin XL Size Air Mattress: Manufacturer Dimensions 40" wide x 80" long x 20" tall - dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 20 Inch Raised Air Mattress: At 20" off the ground, this the tallest raised twin air mattress online
- Puncture Resistant: The Fox Airbeds Twin XL is 60% thicker than other leading brands
- Built-in Pump with Remote: Simply plug it into an outlet to inflate the mattress in minutes. Plus, with the tethered remote control you can conveniently adjust your air mattress' firmness while lying in bed
- Warranty: Rest easy knowing you're covered with Fox Airbeds' 90 day warranty
- Inflation Time: Just under 2 minutes with the hi-output pump inflating the bed in half the time it takes others to inflate
- Material: 30 gauge (0.66mm) flocked top and 25 gauge (0.56mm) sides, bottom and beams
- Recommended Sheets: Standard twin XL fitted or flat sheets
- Color: Light gray top with dark gray sides and bottom
- Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- Easy to Inflate
- Spare Bed
Comments about Fox Airbeds Twin XL Plush High-Rise Air Mattress with Built-in Pump and Remote:
Finally an air bed that my feet don't hang over 3 feet. Works great and is also much more stable than my last twin air bed.
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $8.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.