Raised Comfort Intex Air Mattress Pump 67723 Twin Inflatable Airbed
Don't worry about sheets falling off this raised bed. Our comfort bed has a rim between the top portion of the bed and the bottom, a perfect place for holding fitted sheets. Built with double-layered I-beams, this firm air bed makes you feel like you are sleeping on a real mattress and box springs. This bed also comes with a built in pump that does all the work so you don't have to. Treat your guests to a great night sleep with this quality inflatable bed!
Specs for Raised Intex Comfort Air Bed and Pump
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 67723E
- Model: Twin Raised Comfort Air Bed
- Twin Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 39" Wide x 75" Long x 18" Tall. Dimensions may vary up to three inches depending on firmness
- 18 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. Give them the comfort and feel of sleeping in a real bed with this raised air bed that gives you or your guests the feeling of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Sheets Tuck In: Designed for fitted sheets. This air bed lets you tuck sheets between the top and bottom mattress just like you would with a regular box spring and mattress
- Built-In Air Bed Pump: Simply plug this inflatable bed into any home outlet and you'll be ready for bed in minutes. Plus once your airbed is fully inflated, easily store the electrical cord inside the pump to avoid tripping on it during the night
- Pump Inflates and Deflates Air Bed: This two-way air bed pump makes inflating or deflating this air mattress a breeze. To set up the airbed simply turn the knob to inflate, switch the pump on and wait until its to your desired firmness. Then when its time to put your bed away simply turn the knob to deflate, switch the pump on and let the pump suck out all of the air for you. This two-way air bed pump makes rolling up your air bed for storage much easier
- Inflation Time: Approximately 2 minutes
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53mm) waterfproof flocked top and 15 gauge (0.38mm) sides, beams and bottom.
- I-Beam Construction: I-Beam air chamber construction provides a sturdy base and a soft upper layer.
- Recommended Airbed Sheets: Standard twin fitted sheets. Sheets tuck in like a box spring and mattress
- Warranty: 30 Day Airbeds4less Warranty
- Color: Khaki top, sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: Built-in pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15 Lbs
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your order get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at (208)228-5654, they can ensure your airbed will arrive when you need it
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Airbeds typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. Pure Comfort brand airbeds take 2-4 business days to leave the warehouse and take an additional 1-5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground maps below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $8.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.